This course is currently offered as 1-1. It is offered online and is spread over 6 sessions. This is designed for Biologist, and we use free software’s (no programming required). Extensive focus is on Experimental Design, Data Analysis and Visualization. The cost is €490 spread over 5 sessions.
Why not try out our Free Course First
- Getting started with Biostatistics
- Understanding the difference between Sample and Population
- Experimental Design
- Sample size calculation
- Calculating Mean Median Mode etc
- Calculating Variance, Standard Deviation and Standard Error
- Plotting the Results
- Understanding Normal, Binomial and other Distribution.
- Understanding Probability
- Understanding Type 1 and Type 2 Error.
- Forcing the Data to Follow Normal Distribution
- Data Normalization
- Significance Analysis for Parametric data e.g. t-test and ANOVA
- Significance Analysis for Non-Parametric test e.g. Wilcoxon signed rank test and Mann-Whitney test.
- Chi-Square Test
- Regression and Correlation
- Biostatistics for Clinical Research.
- Biostatistics for Lab Experiments
- Biostatistics for Field Experiments
- Advanced Biostatistics